Knowledge Base : TshwaneDJe Software
The TshwaneDJe Knowledge Base contains a small collection of technical articles with information on specific issues to assist you with the configuration or use of our software. You can search through the Knowledge Base using the search box below, or by browsing the list of articles. We will continually be adding new articles over time. If you don't find a solution here, please also try the FAQ or other support resources.
Software Activation Troubleshooting
If you are having trouble activating the software that appears to have no obvious reason, please try the following steps. If this doesn't solve the problem, please contact us.
The most common scenario in which this problem occurs is if the Windows has been upgraded, or the 'documents and settings' have been transferred or "restored" from one computer onto another.
• Run the software (the activation dialog should appear ... if not, then the activation is fine)
• In the activation dialog, look for a button that says 'Reset key' (it may be under the 'Method 2' tab)
• Click that button *once*, and confirm 'Yes' to reset the activation on this computer
• Go back to the 'Method 1' tab and attempt the online activation again, entering one of the 9-digit numbers. Note the registration name can actually have anything filled in.
• Click the 'Activate Now' button
Applies to: All software applications (e.g. TLex, tlCorpus, tlTerm, tlDatabase, Swahili - English Dictionary, Zulu - English Dictionary, etc.)
The quick-help below shows you how to construct advanced search queries on the Knowledge Base.
|Advanced Search Quick-help:|
|&||AND||windows & odbc|
||||OR||windows | odbc|
|"..."||Exact phrase||"cover flow"|
|/(1-9)||Within x words of one another, given order||"windows odbc"/8|
|@(1-9)||Within x words of one another, any order||"windows odbc"@8|
|#||XOR (find one or the other, but not both)||mac # windows|
|^||None of ...||^mac|
The Knowledge Base was created with TLex, and is published online and updated using the TLex Online Publishing System